Causes of the emergence of blackheads and treatment, Blackheads are just some of the uncovered melanin (the layer responsible for the color of the skin) that appears on the skin, often the face and neck. So you are in direct contact with the air, and the sticky substance inside it oxidizes and turns black, and these heads are characterized as one of the characteristics of acne. However, Causes of the emergence of blackheads it may appear without signs of acne, blackhead appearing on the skin are not considered dirt build-up.
Causes of the emergence of blackheads
Causes of blackheads
Blackheads appear through blockages in the hair follicle opening in the skin; Each hair follicle contains one hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil. This oil contributes to maintaining the smoothness of the skin, but when dead skin cells and oils accumulate in the opening of the hair follicle, pimples are produced on the face. Causes of the emergence of blackheads And these pimples turn into whiteheads if the skin above them remains closed, but in the case of opening the skin over them, they will be exposed to the air, which leads to the appearance of blackheads.
Factors that increase the risk of forming blackheads
- The body produces large amounts of oil.
- The accumulation of bacteria on the skin.
- Inflammation of hair follicles, if dead skin cells are not disposed of continuously.
- Taking some types of drugs that affect the melanin layer.
- Hormonal changes, which lead to increased oil production during adolescence and menstruation, or in the case of taking birth control pills.
Blackheads appear more often on the face, neck, chest, arms and shoulders than other areas of the body; This is due to the presence of more hair follicles in these areas, and their appearance is a matter that causes embarrassment and faces psychological and social difficulties for some people with them.
Ways to help you get rid of blackheads permanently:
The process of final elimination of blackheads requires the complete removal of the blockage, not just the black color or the oxidized part, Causes of the emergence of blackheads it is also possible to clean the pores and get rid of these heads completely at home:
First: a steam bath
1) You can make a steam bath to lighten large pores, in which there are blackheads, or you can use a hot towel and put it on your face for 10 minutes.
2) Then, apply pressure on the blackheads using a tissue and your fingers, or using a special needle to remove the blackheads.
3) Then wash your face with the appropriate cleanser with warm water, then with cold water to close the large pores
4) Moisturise your skin with an oil-free moisturizer.
Repeat this steam bath as needed to get rid of heads.
Second: milk and gelatin
1) Take a tablespoon of both milk and odorless gelatin.
2) Then mix them together and stir well.
3) Heat the mixture until the gelatin dissolves well in the microwave. Put the mixture in it for 10 seconds.
4) Spread the warm mixture on the area where there are black heads, such as a topical tape. Use a makeup brush to make it easier for you to spread the mixture.
5) Leave the mixture to dry completely.
6) Peel off the mixture and it will remove blackheads.
7) Wash your face with lukewarm water and dry it.