Darkening around the mouth its causes and treatment, Darkening of the area around the mouth is a problem that plagues some girls and women. Where she loses the ability to smile attractively and makes her feel shy, and reduces her self-confidence when smiling or talking to others. Therefore, we quickly provide you with some important information about the causes of blackness around the mouth, how to get rid of it and how to treat it.
Darkening around the mouth its causes and treatment
The causes of darkening around the mouth are many, including health reasons, including high levels of salts in the urine or cholesterol in the blood, and may sometimes be due to a lack of certain vitamins in the body or problems in the colon and digestive system. Darkening around the mouth its causes and treatment There are also external factors for the appearance of browning around the mouth, including:
Exposure to sunlight for a long time and directly.
Constant redness and inflammation of the area around the mouth.
- Putting hands continuously around the mouth, which collects bacteria around it and causes blackness.
- Using cheap and anonymous cosmetics, which is very dangerous because it leads to darkening of the lip color.
- Hormones fluctuate, especially for women during pregnancy and menopause.
- Use toothpaste when it is flowing outside the mouth and in the area around the sides of the mouth in particular, and since the paste contains fluoride, it causes that blackening.
- Eat some fruits and citrus fruits, especially when they squeeze out their juice around the mouth.
- Drinking liquids such as juices and carbonated water without concern for rinsing the mouth after drinking, Darkening around the mouth its causes and treatment so there will be remnants of these liquids around the mouth, causing blackening.
- Dry skin and use moisturizing creams that contain perfume and cologne.
- Blisters and burns Darkening around the mouth its causes and treatment.
- The accumulation of dead skin cells is another reason for the darkening around the mouth as in other places on the body.
Tips to avoid darkening around the mouth
- The first step is prevention, taking into account the previous medical causes, and conducting full analyzes to find out if the cause is organic and presenting it to specialists to prescribe the appropriate treatment for you.
- Use sunscreen whenever the skin is exposed to sunlight. To prevent these spots from appearing
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Treatment of tanning with a laser by lightening dark spots, but this does not include people with fair skin.
- Using creams containing hydroquinone that lighten these areas and improve their appearance.
- Do not over-wash the face with soap.
- Drink plenty of water at a rate of 2.5 liters per day.
- Take care to use natural masks that contain lemon.
When brushing your teeth, make sure that the paste liquid does not come out around the mouth.
Use natural masks to get rid of browning around the mouth
Pure bee honey, add some yogurt and the juice of half a lemon, and rub it with it from under the mouth to the chin, and after it dries, rinse it very well with water, but without a fragrant soap or anything .
The second catcher
Starch, with a little water and the juice of half a lemon, and stir together to get a creamy mixture, and then put it on the browning area around the mouth, and after a period of time, wash it in the normal way and keep on that