Vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily, can be obtained by a person through natural sources, and they contribute to the body being in goods health and help to perform the body’s functions normally, and the lack of vitamins in the body needs affects all organs and causes many different diseases, Let’s learn about the most important needs vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily.
Vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily
Vitamins important for health’s
First: Vitamin A
- Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins that help maintain healthy teeth and bones, and it also contributes to the regeneration of body cells.
- is one of the important vitamins that help protect against various cancerous tumors, and this is because it contains many antioxidants, needs that help inhibit the production of DNA in the body.
Natural sources of Vitamin A
- It is found in dark green leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach, etc.
- is found in animal sources such as beef liver and cod liver oil.
- In whole grains, the best one is oats, which are high in it.
Need nutrients day essential get every recommended food amounts needed intake supplement to know may supplement eat necessary requirements fat men small much dietary take make micronutrients nutrient.
Second: Vitamin B
- Is one of the complex vitamins very important for health in general, and includes many types such as vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12.
- Vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily It contributes to the body’s metabolism and protects against many diseases.
- It helps protect from exposure to infections that affect the skin and the body in general.
- Helps hair grow and maintain its luster.
- Contributes to the breakdown of fatty acids in the body, essential and it forms good cholesterol.
- It prevents rheumatic diseases and treats thyroid hormone deficiency.
- It helps the formation of red blood cells, which reduces the incidence of anemia and anemia.
- Protect the fetus from exposure to birth defects during pregnancy.
- Protect brain cells from exposure to damage, and protect the brain’s central nervous system.
Natural sources of vitamin B
- It is found in meat and fish, especially salmon and poultry
- Dairy products are high in vitamin B.
- Various legumes, including beans, lentils, and wheat bran.
- Leafy greens and broccoli are orange and banana fruits.
Vitamin and mineral
larger requirement trace folic function nutrition allowance bodies carbohydrates variety containing protein fats intakes average keep eating soluble properly will essential doses are certainly to find energy fortified doesn’t supply.
Third: Vitamin C
- Is an antioxidant that protects the body from various diseases, Vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily it also maintains the health of the bones and teeth.
- Protection from various heart diseases and associated diseases such as thrombosis and arteriosclerosis.
- Helps boost the body’s immunity, which prevents diseases, especially cancerous diseases.
- Protection from colds and influenza.
Natural sources of Vitamin C
- Red bell peppers are a natural source of vitamin C and contain 3 times what oranges provide of these vitamins.
- Kiwi and berries are high in vitamin C.
- Papaya is a tropical fruit that provides vitamins C to the body.
- Broccoli and cauliflower are important vegetables that are high in vitamins.
Minerals your body needs
Multivitamin minimum need deficient absorbed nutritional proteins national micro minerals crucial activities key consumes simple thousands of deficiencies cause stored individuals elements sometimes strong build, daily need nutrients recommended daily, vitamins minerals daily need nutrients essential daily intake, vitamins and minerals your body needs, minerals you need, vitamins and minerals you need, vitamins and minerals your body, vitamins minerals daily need nutrients in a day.
Fourth: Vitamin D
- Vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily Are some of the important vitamins that help form bones and prevent diseases that affect them, such as osteoporosis, rheumatic diseases, and other vitamins minerals daily need nutrients day.
- Protection from exposure to rickets in children.
- Can be obtained through sunlight, which helps to boost it in the body.
Natural sources of Vitamin D
- Dairy products are one of the most important types of foods that are high in vitamin D.
- All types of fish contain the right amount of vitamin D.
- Among the important foods that contain vitamin D are mushrooms, oysters, and eggs.
- One of the most important natural sources that provide the body with a very large amount of is the sun before noon.
- Potassium deficiency causes many healthy problems, and potassium is one of the distinct types of minerals that help protect the heart from exposure to various diseases Vitamin minerals daily need nutrients in a day.
- Potassium helps maintain fluid balance in the body and reduce high blood pressure.
Natural sources of potassium
- There are meaning food rich in potassium, Vitamins, and minerals that the body needs daily such as dairy products, fruits, and especially bananas.
- Meat is also high in potassium.
- Calcium is one of the most important minerals that maintain healthy gums and teeth, and it also has a major role in forming bones and protecting them from fragility and associated diseases.
- Calcium protects blood cells from getting clots and helps prevent bleeding.
- Maintains blood pressure at its normal level.
Natural sources of calcium:
- There are food rich in calcium such as canned fish and vegetables likes broccoli and cauliflower.
- Dairy products provide the body with the calcium it needs.
Iron is an important mineral for the bodies, and iron deficiency exposes a person to anemia and anemia, and among the benefits of iron is that Vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily helps carry oxygen through red blood cells to the rest of the bodies, and helps to strengthen the hemoglobin level in the blood, vitamins minerals daily need nutrients in a day.
Natural sources of iron
- Beef is on the list of food that is high in iron.
- Grains, including soybeans in particular, as a cup of it, contains 8.8 mg of iron.
- Dried fruits, including raisins, apricots, and others.
- Beets and pomegranates are high in iron.